This year all proceeds will go to the Sheriff’s Department Marine Division.
Money made on the river, stays on the river.
The Tickfaw 200 will again be a four day event. You will be able to pick up your entry badges at Blood River Landing beginning Wednesday May 1st, 2019. You can get your badges punched starting at noon on Friday and/or Saturday.
- The bands will start Wednesday night and end on Saturday night at the Fun House.
- Remember: No outside drinks are to be brought into any bar, this includes the Fun House!
- The boat launch will be closed at the marina at noon on Friday and you will be able to remove your boat on Sunday morning, unless it is broken down and cannot power itself.
- There are two local, land based fuel stops in close proximity. Ratcliffs and Riverstop Chevron they offer ethanol free gas, are located on HWY 22 and are within four (4) miles of the marina.
- Food will available at the Marina.
This year we will pay for a Royal Flush of Spades, Payout of $5,000.
Best hand $2,000.00
Second hand $1,500.00
Third hand $1,000.00
Worst hand $200.00
- There will be 8 stops for the Poker Run.
- Entry fee is $260 a hand
- You will need five (5) stops to qualify for a hand.
- Five of the stops are accessible by land if you choose to travel by car instead of boat.
- You can purchase two (2) additional cards (1st card is $20, 2nd card is $40) when you turn in your hand.
- All the money from the additional cards goes into a pot, making it a progressive pot. The pot gets bigger with each extra card that is punched.
- Dealers will begin dealing hands at 3 P.M. on Saturday. You must be in line by 7 P.M. to receive a hand.
The stops are listed as:
- Prop Stop – Tickfaw River
- Lagniappe – Diversion Canal
- Canal Bank Bar – Diversion Canal
- Gators Den – Manchac
- Riverside Bar – Madisonville
- Morton’s – Madisonville
- Blue Crab – New Orleans
- The Blind Tiger – Slidell
- Shaggy’s Pass Harbor – Pass Christian, Ms
Please try to make all stops!
We play by Vegas rules what happens here stay’s here and no dam picture if you need a picture of your boat take it before you get here.
Come rain or shine, hurricane, flash flood, mama dying, loss of blood, loss of limb, divorce, death of family dog, the flu, broke down and poor, and being in jail, we will run May 3rd through the 5th, 2018.